Friday, January 4, 2008

What is ATC JAM?

Last year I began participating in ATC JAM, a three part round robin that has introduced me to new ATC makers from around the world. These are my Step One (three of each card) to be sent out to the next player. The 2nd person adds to all three cards and the third person does the same. The third person keeps one and mails the other two back to the 1st person. I usually send a new batch out when I return the originals. Would you like to play? Let me know in a comment. If you are in CCSwaps I have your address. If not, please email me your address privately.

2 comments:

Jo Anne O. said...

Hi! I am a member of CCSwaps and also the Next Generation Stampers...I would like to do this Jam...but I don't have anyone to send to, so can I be last in line?

Thanks! Jo Anne

CROW POST said...

Hello from New Hampshire. I'm new to this art form and am looking for other people to play with. Please send me your JAMS!
CROW POST
195 Kast Hill Rd.
Hopkinton, NH 03229
Thanks!