Wednesday, January 2, 2008

third attempt

This is my personal favorite and the one I will put in my background journal. I took dye  reinkers (Distress Ink Fired Brick and Ancient Page Stone Gray) along with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls and "smooshed" it between two plastic sheet protectors, closing the paper between it. More smooshing was involved! I spritzed it with water and smooshed it some more. When I lifted the plastic, this is what I got!

MAKE ART EVERYDAY is the theme of Next Generation Stampers - but I think my own personal theme will be MAKE ART EVERY WEDNESDAY. It's my day off and I plan to take at least an hour every Wednesday to do the assignments (as long as Trish doesn't overload us with homework)....

4 comments:

Adrienne Wood said...

This is beautiful, Priscilla - and congratulations on the blog!

Annie said...

Love this Priscilla and well done on the blog.
Annie

Trish Bee said...

Delicious! I love all of your backgrounds. They are stunning and yummy!! I cant wait to see what your sketchbook will look like :) Well done on starting a blog too!!

Rosie said...

Well done on starting a blog hunni! I love the way your backgrounds turned out... I'm still trying as my first attempt was a bit of a disaster!